A paper cone of hot fries and creamy sauce or dip is a crucial snack at any festival. You can’t go for the potato option, but you CAN go for the zucchini version, and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. We coat the zucchini fries in egg, ground almonds, parmesan and seasoning before frying them in rice bran oil. For a creamy, tangy, spicy addition, we mix together mayo, lemon and chili. Uhhh….yum.
How to make:
- Prep your zucchinis by slicing them into fries and removing the seeds
- Have your beaten egg ready and waiting
- Combine the ground almonds, parmesan, paprika, chili, garlic powder, salt and pepper on a plate and set it next to the bowl of egg
- Coat the bottom of a heavy frying pan (non-stick if you have one) with flaxseed oil and place over a medium-high heat
- Dip a batch of zucchini fries into the beaten egg then roll them in the almond mixture right away, making sure to coat each fry with almond mixture
- Transfer the coated zucchini fries into the hot oil and fry on all sides until golden and crispy
- Repeat until all of the fries have been cooked
- To make the mayo dip: simply stir together the mayo, lemon and chili powder
- Serve the fries hot!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
This spinach curry is full of fragrant flavors and a hit of spice. Paneer is a delicious Indian cheese with a compact texture and creamy
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
Salmon is an incredibly nutritious fish with lots of healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied. Crispy lettuce encases hot, spicy grilled salmon, cucumber,
Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum