A paper cone of hot fries and creamy sauce or dip is a crucial snack at any festival. You can’t go for the potato option, but you CAN go for the zucchini version, and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. We coat the zucchini fries in egg, ground almonds, parmesan and seasoning before frying them in rice bran oil. For a creamy, tangy, spicy addition, we mix together mayo, lemon and chili. Uhhh….yum.
How to make:
- Prep your zucchinis by slicing them into fries and removing the seeds
- Have your beaten egg ready and waiting
- Combine the ground almonds, parmesan, paprika, chili, garlic powder, salt and pepper on a plate and set it next to the bowl of egg
- Coat the bottom of a heavy frying pan (non-stick if you have one) with flaxseed oil and place over a medium-high heat
- Dip a batch of zucchini fries into the beaten egg then roll them in the almond mixture right away, making sure to coat each fry with almond mixture
- Transfer the coated zucchini fries into the hot oil and fry on all sides until golden and crispy
- Repeat until all of the fries have been cooked
- To make the mayo dip: simply stir together the mayo, lemon and chili powder
- Serve the fries hot!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum
These bowls are fantastic for breakfast or as a pre-run snack. The fat and protein from the yogurt will keep you full without adding too
A paper cone of hot fries and creamy sauce or dip is a crucial snack at any festival. You can’t go for the potato option,
Mmmm….keto brownies. You may be a little outraged to see I have added mint flavor to these brownies. By all means, if you hate mint
Time for something a little sweet, a little fudgy, a little sticky, and a little salty…can you think of a better combo?! These peanut butter
This is a dish to pull out when you’re entertaining guests and you want to serve them something impressive, tasty and balanced. Or, perhaps you’ve