Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness and the coffee flavor…but we use a buttery hazelnut crumb instead of savoiardi biscuits. We layer everything up and leave it to soak into each other before devouring.
How to make:
- Grease your ramekins or small dessert dishes with butter and set aside
- Combine the hazelnuts and melted butter in a small bowl to form a sandy crumb and set aside
- In a double boiler (a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water) whisk together the egg yolks, cream, vanilla paste and stevia and keep whisking as the mixture thickens to form a thick custard, take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool in the fridge (covered)
- Press some hazelnut crumb into the bottom of each ramekin and sprinkle with espresso. Add a layer of custard, then a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate. You can either do this twice with small layers, or just once with larger, thicker layers
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with a hot espresso!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
It’s hard to believe a shake can taste so good and still be healthy at the same time. This smoothie consists of three basic ingredients ingredients. Chocolate
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in
These keto pancakes are soft, fluffy, and have a vibrant hum of lemon. They’re served with crispy bacon and vanilla whipped cream for a totally
This stew is slow cooked to really bring out the rich flavors of the meat, the wine, the herbs and the mushrooms. The earthy flavor
We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend,
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.