Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness and the coffee flavor…but we use a buttery hazelnut crumb instead of savoiardi biscuits. We layer everything up and leave it to soak into each other before devouring.
How to make:
- Grease your ramekins or small dessert dishes with butter and set aside
- Combine the hazelnuts and melted butter in a small bowl to form a sandy crumb and set aside
- In a double boiler (a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water) whisk together the egg yolks, cream, vanilla paste and stevia and keep whisking as the mixture thickens to form a thick custard, take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool in the fridge (covered)
- Press some hazelnut crumb into the bottom of each ramekin and sprinkle with espresso. Add a layer of custard, then a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate. You can either do this twice with small layers, or just once with larger, thicker layers
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with a hot espresso!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Did I sell you at “chocolate”? This smoothie is so tasty, incredibly rich and super luxurious. But it’s also filled with fiber, fats and vitamins
Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum
The inspiration from this recipe comes from an incredible recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi. The original recipe contains chickpeas, which we cannot have, but I find
You can definitely find meat on a stick at most music festivals, especially if it’s deliciously charred and served with a taste-bomb sauce and a
These keto dinner rolls are inspired by this fantastic recipe by Hey Keto Mama, with a few tweaks here and there. I find that buttery
My idea of ambrosia (others may have different versions!) is a perfect balance between soft-whipped cream, full-fat yogurt, berries and dark chocolate. If I weren’t