Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness and the coffee flavor…but we use a buttery hazelnut crumb instead of savoiardi biscuits. We layer everything up and leave it to soak into each other before devouring.
How to make:
- Grease your ramekins or small dessert dishes with butter and set aside
- Combine the hazelnuts and melted butter in a small bowl to form a sandy crumb and set aside
- In a double boiler (a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water) whisk together the egg yolks, cream, vanilla paste and stevia and keep whisking as the mixture thickens to form a thick custard, take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool in the fridge (covered)
- Press some hazelnut crumb into the bottom of each ramekin and sprinkle with espresso. Add a layer of custard, then a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate. You can either do this twice with small layers, or just once with larger, thicker layers
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with a hot espresso!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Collagen is a fantastic supplement for keto dieters and runners alike. Collagen is a protein which supports the muscles and joints, helping them to stay
I absolutely LOVE Easter. It’s more relaxed than Christmas and has the most delicious treats associated with it. We can’t have hot cross buns or
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and parsley all come together to create these tasty muffins filled with protein and fat. They’re more like little crustless quiches,