Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness and the coffee flavor…but we use a buttery hazelnut crumb instead of savoiardi biscuits. We layer everything up and leave it to soak into each other before devouring.
How to make:
- Grease your ramekins or small dessert dishes with butter and set aside
- Combine the hazelnuts and melted butter in a small bowl to form a sandy crumb and set aside
- In a double boiler (a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water) whisk together the egg yolks, cream, vanilla paste and stevia and keep whisking as the mixture thickens to form a thick custard, take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool in the fridge (covered)
- Press some hazelnut crumb into the bottom of each ramekin and sprinkle with espresso. Add a layer of custard, then a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate. You can either do this twice with small layers, or just once with larger, thicker layers
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with a hot espresso!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
A light meal before a run or as a post-run snack is important, especially if it’s one you can simply pick up and eat with
Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and parsley all come together to create these tasty muffins filled with protein and fat. They’re more like little crustless quiches,
Salads have suffered from a bad rap over the years, with people assuming they consist of a few measly leaves and a wedge or two
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Unlike your average cup of coffee, which gives you a short-lived spike in energy, butter coffee leaves you feeling awake, full, and energized for hours.