Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness and the coffee flavor…but we use a buttery hazelnut crumb instead of savoiardi biscuits. We layer everything up and leave it to soak into each other before devouring.
How to make:
- Grease your ramekins or small dessert dishes with butter and set aside
- Combine the hazelnuts and melted butter in a small bowl to form a sandy crumb and set aside
- In a double boiler (a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water) whisk together the egg yolks, cream, vanilla paste and stevia and keep whisking as the mixture thickens to form a thick custard, take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool in the fridge (covered)
- Press some hazelnut crumb into the bottom of each ramekin and sprinkle with espresso. Add a layer of custard, then a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate. You can either do this twice with small layers, or just once with larger, thicker layers
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with a hot espresso!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Snuggling into a blanket with friends or a special loved one next to you, a lineup of movies and a carefree night ahead. How amazing
Unlike your average cup of coffee, which gives you a short-lived spike in energy, butter coffee leaves you feeling awake, full, and energized for hours.
This pasta dish is made from zucchini noodles. Don’t turn and run! Your non-keto friends and family will love them because they’re doused in creamy
Thank god for cheesecake. The best aspect of it is the filling, and the filling happens to be completely full of fat and almost zero
This is one of my favorite kinds of cocktails…fresh, light, subtle and thirst quenching. Perfect to serve in Summer months, with fresh strawberries and cooling
I’m not usually one to get on board with the “deconstructed” food trend, but when it comes to keto, we have to get creative with