Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum additions. This ramen bowl is made with shirataki noodles, also called “miracle” noodles. They’re made from the konjac yam which creates a noodle which is basically just water, fiber and barely ANY carbs or calories. It’s the perfect keto noodle for adding to our salty, tasty broth.
How to make:
- Add the peanut oil and butter into a frying pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and allow the onion to become translucent and soft
- Add the pork to the pan and seal on all sides for a couple of minutes
- Add the contents of the pan (all of the oil, butter, onion, garlic, mushrooms and pork) to your slow cooker
- Pour the broth and soy sauce into the slow cooker and stir to combine
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the timer for 8 hours on low heat
- Remove the lid and use two forks to break the pork into shreds
- Cook the shirataki noodles according to the packet and add them to the slow cooker
- To serve: use tongs to place a nest of noodles into your serving bowls, ladle over a generous serving of broth and pork over the noodles. Sprinkle each bowl with cilantro and chives
- Serve nice and hot, with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and parsley all come together to create these tasty muffins filled with protein and fat. They’re more like little crustless quiches,
I might be a little cheeky calling this a lasagne, as it doesn’t actually have any pasta sheets whatsoever. But it does have layers of
A big bowl of soup with a side of keto bread and butter…what more do we want? (Apart from some warmer weather!). This soup has
Collagen is a fantastic supplement for keto dieters and runners alike. Collagen is a protein which supports the muscles and joints, helping them to stay
Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum
This is like an espresso martini without the coffee liqueur. It’s perfect to drink as a dessert with a kick. You can sprinkle cocoa over