Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum additions. This ramen bowl is made with shirataki noodles, also called “miracle” noodles. They’re made from the konjac yam which creates a noodle which is basically just water, fiber and barely ANY carbs or calories. It’s the perfect keto noodle for adding to our salty, tasty broth.
How to make:
- Add the peanut oil and butter into a frying pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and allow the onion to become translucent and soft
- Add the pork to the pan and seal on all sides for a couple of minutes
- Add the contents of the pan (all of the oil, butter, onion, garlic, mushrooms and pork) to your slow cooker
- Pour the broth and soy sauce into the slow cooker and stir to combine
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the timer for 8 hours on low heat
- Remove the lid and use two forks to break the pork into shreds
- Cook the shirataki noodles according to the packet and add them to the slow cooker
- To serve: use tongs to place a nest of noodles into your serving bowls, ladle over a generous serving of broth and pork over the noodles. Sprinkle each bowl with cilantro and chives
- Serve nice and hot, with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Thank god for cheesecake. The best aspect of it is the filling, and the filling happens to be completely full of fat and almost zero
Now take your butter coffee to the next level! With the addition of our Chocolate Multi Collagen Protein with MCT Oil Powder. It’s hard to
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost
These keto pancakes are soft, fluffy, and have a vibrant hum of lemon. They’re served with crispy bacon and vanilla whipped cream for a totally
If you’re having the family over for Easter lunch or dinner, a roast chicken is absolutely the way to go. It’s keto-friendly but even non-keto