Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum additions. This ramen bowl is made with shirataki noodles, also called “miracle” noodles. They’re made from the konjac yam which creates a noodle which is basically just water, fiber and barely ANY carbs or calories. It’s the perfect keto noodle for adding to our salty, tasty broth.
How to make:
- Add the peanut oil and butter into a frying pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and allow the onion to become translucent and soft
- Add the pork to the pan and seal on all sides for a couple of minutes
- Add the contents of the pan (all of the oil, butter, onion, garlic, mushrooms and pork) to your slow cooker
- Pour the broth and soy sauce into the slow cooker and stir to combine
- Place the lid onto the pot and set the timer for 8 hours on low heat
- Remove the lid and use two forks to break the pork into shreds
- Cook the shirataki noodles according to the packet and add them to the slow cooker
- To serve: use tongs to place a nest of noodles into your serving bowls, ladle over a generous serving of broth and pork over the noodles. Sprinkle each bowl with cilantro and chives
- Serve nice and hot, with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
It’s hard to believe a shake can taste so good and still be healthy at the same time. This smoothie consists of three basic ingredients ingredients. Chocolate
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
When bell peppers are baked in the oven they become so gloriously soft and yielding. They’re even better when filled with amazing things like beef,
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost
This stew is slow cooked to really bring out the rich flavors of the meat, the wine, the herbs and the mushrooms. The earthy flavor
A paper cone of hot fries and creamy sauce or dip is a crucial snack at any festival. You can’t go for the potato option,