Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their cupboards. It’s generally made with spaghetti, but of course we cannot even think about that. However, we can use zucchini noodles. In my opinion, the best part about puttanesca is the sauce anyway…so we’re not really losing out at all.
How to make:
- Use a spiralizer or some pretty great knife skills to turn your zucchinis into noodles around the shape and size of spaghetti
- Place the zucchini noodles into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, set aside
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the anchovies, olives, capers and garlic to the oil and crush the anchovies with a wooden spoon, allow everything to cook together for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chili, salt and pepper and stir to combine, allow the tomatoes to heat and simmer
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir to coat them in luscious tomatoes and briny flavor
- Serve right away!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness
Every Easter table needs a hot, cheesy bake. We can’t have a pasta bake or potato bake, but we can have something even better…Brussels sprouts
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost