Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their cupboards. It’s generally made with spaghetti, but of course we cannot even think about that. However, we can use zucchini noodles. In my opinion, the best part about puttanesca is the sauce anyway…so we’re not really losing out at all.
How to make:
- Use a spiralizer or some pretty great knife skills to turn your zucchinis into noodles around the shape and size of spaghetti
- Place the zucchini noodles into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, set aside
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the anchovies, olives, capers and garlic to the oil and crush the anchovies with a wooden spoon, allow everything to cook together for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chili, salt and pepper and stir to combine, allow the tomatoes to heat and simmer
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir to coat them in luscious tomatoes and briny flavor
- Serve right away!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
For many states, Winter is in full swing and it’s an intense one. If you can, stay indoors and treat yourself to a hot dish.
This is a dish to pull out when you’re entertaining guests and you want to serve them something impressive, tasty and balanced. Or, perhaps you’ve
Mmmm….keto brownies. You may be a little outraged to see I have added mint flavor to these brownies. By all means, if you hate mint
Salads have suffered from a bad rap over the years, with people assuming they consist of a few measly leaves and a wedge or two
If you’ve got a cast iron skillet or pan, definitely bring it out for this chicken fajita recipe! Getting a good old char on your
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in