Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their cupboards. It’s generally made with spaghetti, but of course we cannot even think about that. However, we can use zucchini noodles. In my opinion, the best part about puttanesca is the sauce anyway…so we’re not really losing out at all.
How to make:
- Use a spiralizer or some pretty great knife skills to turn your zucchinis into noodles around the shape and size of spaghetti
- Place the zucchini noodles into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, set aside
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the anchovies, olives, capers and garlic to the oil and crush the anchovies with a wooden spoon, allow everything to cook together for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chili, salt and pepper and stir to combine, allow the tomatoes to heat and simmer
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir to coat them in luscious tomatoes and briny flavor
- Serve right away!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and parsley all come together to create these tasty muffins filled with protein and fat. They’re more like little crustless quiches,
We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend,
You can definitely find meat on a stick at most music festivals, especially if it’s deliciously charred and served with a taste-bomb sauce and a
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost
When bell peppers are baked in the oven they become so gloriously soft and yielding. They’re even better when filled with amazing things like beef,
Salmon is an incredibly nutritious fish with lots of healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied. Crispy lettuce encases hot, spicy grilled salmon, cucumber,