Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their cupboards. It’s generally made with spaghetti, but of course we cannot even think about that. However, we can use zucchini noodles. In my opinion, the best part about puttanesca is the sauce anyway…so we’re not really losing out at all.
How to make:
- Use a spiralizer or some pretty great knife skills to turn your zucchinis into noodles around the shape and size of spaghetti
- Place the zucchini noodles into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, set aside
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the anchovies, olives, capers and garlic to the oil and crush the anchovies with a wooden spoon, allow everything to cook together for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chili, salt and pepper and stir to combine, allow the tomatoes to heat and simmer
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir to coat them in luscious tomatoes and briny flavor
- Serve right away!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This is more of a drink than a smoothie, so enjoy it on the side of a proper keto breakfast. It’s a great drink for
For many states, Winter is in full swing and it’s an intense one. If you can, stay indoors and treat yourself to a hot dish.
This is like an espresso martini without the coffee liqueur. It’s perfect to drink as a dessert with a kick. You can sprinkle cocoa over
Before you throw your arms up in disgust, I know this is a completely non-Mexican dish in terms of authenticity. But I am shamelessly gimmicky
I might be a little cheeky calling this a lasagne, as it doesn’t actually have any pasta sheets whatsoever. But it does have layers of
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the