Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their cupboards. It’s generally made with spaghetti, but of course we cannot even think about that. However, we can use zucchini noodles. In my opinion, the best part about puttanesca is the sauce anyway…so we’re not really losing out at all.
How to make:
- Use a spiralizer or some pretty great knife skills to turn your zucchinis into noodles around the shape and size of spaghetti
- Place the zucchini noodles into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, set aside
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the anchovies, olives, capers and garlic to the oil and crush the anchovies with a wooden spoon, allow everything to cook together for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chili, salt and pepper and stir to combine, allow the tomatoes to heat and simmer
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir to coat them in luscious tomatoes and briny flavor
- Serve right away!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This spinach curry is full of fragrant flavors and a hit of spice. Paneer is a delicious Indian cheese with a compact texture and creamy
If there’s one thing I love, it’s a fresh keto-friendly breakfast smoothie. I don’t always feel up to eating a proper meal, so I opt
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
Raspberries have to be one of the earth’s most incredible treats. When you combine them with avocado (another magical earth-given treat), cream and vanilla paste,