For this incredible curry, you will need a store bought curry paste. It’s just so much easier than sourcing every ingredient you require to make your own paste from scratch. And besides, there are so many amazing, authentic curry pastes out there, why not make the most of them? Serve this with a big, fluffy pile of cauliflower rice.
How to make:
- Drizzle the peanut and olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the lamb to the hot oil and toss as it becomes brown
- Add the ginger, garlic, curry paste and peanut butter to the pot and stir to combine and coat the lamb. Allow everything to heat together for a few minutes to allow the paste to become fragrant
- Add the stock and coconut cream and stir to combine. Allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or until the lamb is tender
- Serve with cauliflower rice and a sprinkling of peanuts and cilantro on top
Signup for more recipes and articles from KETO 22
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.