Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost always presented beautifully and are designed to be filling, satisfying and nourishing at the same time. These bowls are vegetarian, and FULL of veggies both fresh and lightly cooked. We’ve got plenty of fats, a wee bit of protein and lots of fiber. We top it off with a generous drizzle of yogurt-lemon dressing and fresh herbs. Get creative and make the prettiest darn bowls you’ve ever made. Festival shmestival.
Cauliflower-Broccoli Rice Base:
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium heat
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and garlic to the hot pan and stir as it cooks and becomes slightly golden. Give it a taste and if it’s soft but still with a slight “bite”, it’s ready
- Spoon the cauliflower/broccoli mixture into deep serving bowls
- Arrange the carrot, avocado, onion, cucumber, feta, sauerkraut and egg quarters over the cauliflower/broccoli. Arrange the ingredients anyway you like, perhaps each with their own section or “wedge”
- Drizzle the tamari and sesame oil over the ingredients, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, then scatter with fresh cilantro
- To make the dressing: combine the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth
- Drizzle the dressing generously over the bowls right before serving!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
If you’ve got a cast iron skillet or pan, definitely bring it out for this chicken fajita recipe! Getting a good old char on your
Did I sell you at “chocolate”? This smoothie is so tasty, incredibly rich and super luxurious. But it’s also filled with fiber, fats and vitamins
A smoothie for packing a punch of leafy green goodness, fiber and fat. Spinach and kale are great for getting a nutrient dosage early in
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the