Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost always presented beautifully and are designed to be filling, satisfying and nourishing at the same time. These bowls are vegetarian, and FULL of veggies both fresh and lightly cooked. We’ve got plenty of fats, a wee bit of protein and lots of fiber. We top it off with a generous drizzle of yogurt-lemon dressing and fresh herbs. Get creative and make the prettiest darn bowls you’ve ever made. Festival shmestival.
Cauliflower-Broccoli Rice Base:
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium heat
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and garlic to the hot pan and stir as it cooks and becomes slightly golden. Give it a taste and if it’s soft but still with a slight “bite”, it’s ready
- Spoon the cauliflower/broccoli mixture into deep serving bowls
- Arrange the carrot, avocado, onion, cucumber, feta, sauerkraut and egg quarters over the cauliflower/broccoli. Arrange the ingredients anyway you like, perhaps each with their own section or “wedge”
- Drizzle the tamari and sesame oil over the ingredients, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, then scatter with fresh cilantro
- To make the dressing: combine the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth
- Drizzle the dressing generously over the bowls right before serving!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Every Easter table needs a hot, cheesy bake. We can’t have a pasta bake or potato bake, but we can have something even better…Brussels sprouts
For peanut lovers, this is the best keto smoothie ever. Avocado provides the thick base, cream adds creamy fattiness, and cinnamon gives a hit of
If you’re a runner, (either a whip-fast pro or total beginner), and you’re also on keto, you may be feeling slightly concerned or confused about
The inspiration from this recipe comes from an incredible recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi. The original recipe contains chickpeas, which we cannot have, but I find
My idea of ambrosia (others may have different versions!) is a perfect balance between soft-whipped cream, full-fat yogurt, berries and dark chocolate. If I weren’t
These keto pancakes are soft, fluffy, and have a vibrant hum of lemon. They’re served with crispy bacon and vanilla whipped cream for a totally