Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost always presented beautifully and are designed to be filling, satisfying and nourishing at the same time. These bowls are vegetarian, and FULL of veggies both fresh and lightly cooked. We’ve got plenty of fats, a wee bit of protein and lots of fiber. We top it off with a generous drizzle of yogurt-lemon dressing and fresh herbs. Get creative and make the prettiest darn bowls you’ve ever made. Festival shmestival.
Cauliflower-Broccoli Rice Base:
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium heat
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and garlic to the hot pan and stir as it cooks and becomes slightly golden. Give it a taste and if it’s soft but still with a slight “bite”, it’s ready
- Spoon the cauliflower/broccoli mixture into deep serving bowls
- Arrange the carrot, avocado, onion, cucumber, feta, sauerkraut and egg quarters over the cauliflower/broccoli. Arrange the ingredients anyway you like, perhaps each with their own section or “wedge”
- Drizzle the tamari and sesame oil over the ingredients, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, then scatter with fresh cilantro
- To make the dressing: combine the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth
- Drizzle the dressing generously over the bowls right before serving!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Chicken and mushroom pie has that amazing culinary ability to comfort and nourish you no matter how you’re feeling. In this recipe, the filling is
It’s hard to believe a shake can taste so good and still be healthy at the same time. This smoothie consists of three basic ingredients ingredients. Chocolate
Thank god for cheesecake. The best aspect of it is the filling, and the filling happens to be completely full of fat and almost zero
Unlike your average cup of coffee, which gives you a short-lived spike in energy, butter coffee leaves you feeling awake, full, and energized for hours.
Start your Cinco de Mayo celebration with a cold, thick, icy, frozen margarita slushy. This recipe is super sour and has a tiny dash of
I can’t rave enough about caprese salad, it’s simply divine. Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh, creamy buffalo mozzarella all layered up, finished with sea