Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost always presented beautifully and are designed to be filling, satisfying and nourishing at the same time. These bowls are vegetarian, and FULL of veggies both fresh and lightly cooked. We’ve got plenty of fats, a wee bit of protein and lots of fiber. We top it off with a generous drizzle of yogurt-lemon dressing and fresh herbs. Get creative and make the prettiest darn bowls you’ve ever made. Festival shmestival.
Cauliflower-Broccoli Rice Base:
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium heat
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and garlic to the hot pan and stir as it cooks and becomes slightly golden. Give it a taste and if it’s soft but still with a slight “bite”, it’s ready
- Spoon the cauliflower/broccoli mixture into deep serving bowls
- Arrange the carrot, avocado, onion, cucumber, feta, sauerkraut and egg quarters over the cauliflower/broccoli. Arrange the ingredients anyway you like, perhaps each with their own section or “wedge”
- Drizzle the tamari and sesame oil over the ingredients, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, then scatter with fresh cilantro
- To make the dressing: combine the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth
- Drizzle the dressing generously over the bowls right before serving!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
A smoothie for packing a punch of leafy green goodness, fiber and fat. Spinach and kale are great for getting a nutrient dosage early in
I can’t rave enough about caprese salad, it’s simply divine. Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh, creamy buffalo mozzarella all layered up, finished with sea
Cool, creamy, coffee-spiked tiramisu is a favorite Italian dessert. However, it contains sugary biscuits which we cannot have. This recipe combines the creaminess, the coolness
While Ceviche is arguably a Peruvian (and Ecuadorian) dish by origin, it celebrates so many flavors we associate with Mexican cuisine…and it’s incredibly delicious. In
Now take your butter coffee to the next level! With the addition of our Chocolate Multi Collagen Protein with MCT Oil Powder. It’s hard to
A cold, velvety smoothie really hits the spot after a run when you’re not ready for a full meal but need something to refill the