I went to a friend’s house the other day and she served me these incredible seed crackers which she had made. They were crunchy, nutty, moreish and completely free of flour. In fact, they’re just made from seeds, psyllium husk and water. I knew I had to recreate this recipe for you! These crackers are fantastic for scooping up ceviche, guac and serving on the side of fajitas for a little keto-friendly crunch.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Leave to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes so the psyllium can hydrate
- Spread the mixture onto your baking tray (may need to do two batches) until it’s about ⅓ of an inch thick
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until dried and crispy
- Leave to cool before cutting or breaking into pieces as best you can!
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost
A big bowl of soup with a side of keto bread and butter…what more do we want? (Apart from some warmer weather!). This soup has
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
This is more of a drink than a smoothie, so enjoy it on the side of a proper keto breakfast. It’s a great drink for
Ramen bowls are a given at any music festival these days, and for good reason! They’re filling, tasty and highly customizable with lots of yum