I went to a friend’s house the other day and she served me these incredible seed crackers which she had made. They were crunchy, nutty, moreish and completely free of flour. In fact, they’re just made from seeds, psyllium husk and water. I knew I had to recreate this recipe for you! These crackers are fantastic for scooping up ceviche, guac and serving on the side of fajitas for a little keto-friendly crunch.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Leave to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes so the psyllium can hydrate
- Spread the mixture onto your baking tray (may need to do two batches) until it’s about ⅓ of an inch thick
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until dried and crispy
- Leave to cool before cutting or breaking into pieces as best you can!
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
My idea of ambrosia (others may have different versions!) is a perfect balance between soft-whipped cream, full-fat yogurt, berries and dark chocolate. If I weren’t
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
These keto dinner rolls are inspired by this fantastic recipe by Hey Keto Mama, with a few tweaks here and there. I find that buttery
This is one of my favorite kinds of cocktails…fresh, light, subtle and thirst quenching. Perfect to serve in Summer months, with fresh strawberries and cooling
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
For this incredible curry, you will need a store bought curry paste. It’s just so much easier than sourcing every ingredient you require to make