I went to a friend’s house the other day and she served me these incredible seed crackers which she had made. They were crunchy, nutty, moreish and completely free of flour. In fact, they’re just made from seeds, psyllium husk and water. I knew I had to recreate this recipe for you! These crackers are fantastic for scooping up ceviche, guac and serving on the side of fajitas for a little keto-friendly crunch.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Leave to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes so the psyllium can hydrate
- Spread the mixture onto your baking tray (may need to do two batches) until it’s about ⅓ of an inch thick
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until dried and crispy
- Leave to cool before cutting or breaking into pieces as best you can!
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
I’m not usually one to get on board with the “deconstructed” food trend, but when it comes to keto, we have to get creative with
The inspiration from this recipe comes from an incredible recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi. The original recipe contains chickpeas, which we cannot have, but I find
This is one of my favorite kinds of cocktails…fresh, light, subtle and thirst quenching. Perfect to serve in Summer months, with fresh strawberries and cooling
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
For many states, Winter is in full swing and it’s an intense one. If you can, stay indoors and treat yourself to a hot dish.
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).