I went to a friend’s house the other day and she served me these incredible seed crackers which she had made. They were crunchy, nutty, moreish and completely free of flour. In fact, they’re just made from seeds, psyllium husk and water. I knew I had to recreate this recipe for you! These crackers are fantastic for scooping up ceviche, guac and serving on the side of fajitas for a little keto-friendly crunch.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Leave to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes so the psyllium can hydrate
- Spread the mixture onto your baking tray (may need to do two batches) until it’s about ⅓ of an inch thick
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until dried and crispy
- Leave to cool before cutting or breaking into pieces as best you can!
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
A cold, velvety smoothie really hits the spot after a run when you’re not ready for a full meal but need something to refill the
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the
I absolutely LOVE Easter. It’s more relaxed than Christmas and has the most delicious treats associated with it. We can’t have hot cross buns or
This is like an espresso martini without the coffee liqueur. It’s perfect to drink as a dessert with a kick. You can sprinkle cocoa over
Cauliflower lends itself so well to all kinds of dishes and sides, just look how cauliflower rice has taken off! To replace that creamy, buttery
For this incredible curry, you will need a store bought curry paste. It’s just so much easier than sourcing every ingredient you require to make