I went to a friend’s house the other day and she served me these incredible seed crackers which she had made. They were crunchy, nutty, moreish and completely free of flour. In fact, they’re just made from seeds, psyllium husk and water. I knew I had to recreate this recipe for you! These crackers are fantastic for scooping up ceviche, guac and serving on the side of fajitas for a little keto-friendly crunch.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Leave to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes so the psyllium can hydrate
- Spread the mixture onto your baking tray (may need to do two batches) until it’s about ⅓ of an inch thick
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until dried and crispy
- Leave to cool before cutting or breaking into pieces as best you can!
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Chicken and mushroom pie has that amazing culinary ability to comfort and nourish you no matter how you’re feeling. In this recipe, the filling is
A light meal before a run or as a post-run snack is important, especially if it’s one you can simply pick up and eat with
We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend,
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.
Only half a cup of blueberries is enough to give this smoothie color, flavor and antioxidant action. The almond butter is perfect for fats, texture
This recipe is a take on the classic jalapeno popper chicken bake. This bake has it all…chicken, bacon, cream, cheese, cream cheese! But it also