The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all together. For that, we use ground almonds. We add a little pinch of sea salt, because ALL chocolate recipes should include salt! It seasons the chocolate and makes the flavor even more dense. The sweetness from the Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder is just right, so there’s no need to add any extra sweetening ingredients.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with baking paper or rub it with plenty of butter
- Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir as the chocolate melts into the butter, remove from the heat and allow to cool until warm (otherwise we might be having scrambled eggs instead of brownies…)
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk until completely combined and smooth
- Add the ground almonds, Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder and salt and stir to combine thoroughly
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until just cooked but still soft and fudgy. However, if you prefer a firmer brownie, cook for a little longer! I cooked mine until they were crackly on top but still very soft to the touch
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
When bell peppers are baked in the oven they become so gloriously soft and yielding. They’re even better when filled with amazing things like beef,
My idea of ambrosia (others may have different versions!) is a perfect balance between soft-whipped cream, full-fat yogurt, berries and dark chocolate. If I weren’t
If you’re a runner, (either a whip-fast pro or total beginner), and you’re also on keto, you may be feeling slightly concerned or confused about
Now take your butter coffee to the next level! With the addition of our Chocolate Multi Collagen Protein with MCT Oil Powder. It’s hard to
Start your Cinco de Mayo celebration with a cold, thick, icy, frozen margarita slushy. This recipe is super sour and has a tiny dash of
This spinach curry is full of fragrant flavors and a hit of spice. Paneer is a delicious Indian cheese with a compact texture and creamy