The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all together. For that, we use ground almonds. We add a little pinch of sea salt, because ALL chocolate recipes should include salt! It seasons the chocolate and makes the flavor even more dense. The sweetness from the Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder is just right, so there’s no need to add any extra sweetening ingredients.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with baking paper or rub it with plenty of butter
- Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir as the chocolate melts into the butter, remove from the heat and allow to cool until warm (otherwise we might be having scrambled eggs instead of brownies…)
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk until completely combined and smooth
- Add the ground almonds, Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder and salt and stir to combine thoroughly
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until just cooked but still soft and fudgy. However, if you prefer a firmer brownie, cook for a little longer! I cooked mine until they were crackly on top but still very soft to the touch
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
These bowls are fantastic for breakfast or as a pre-run snack. The fat and protein from the yogurt will keep you full without adding too
I’m sure there are many people who would absolutely balk at the idea of replacing potatoes with Brussels sprouts. But seriously, they are such an
Salmon is an incredibly nutritious fish with lots of healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied. Crispy lettuce encases hot, spicy grilled salmon, cucumber,
This stew is slow cooked to really bring out the rich flavors of the meat, the wine, the herbs and the mushrooms. The earthy flavor
Before you throw your arms up in disgust, I know this is a completely non-Mexican dish in terms of authenticity. But I am shamelessly gimmicky
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms