The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all together. For that, we use ground almonds. We add a little pinch of sea salt, because ALL chocolate recipes should include salt! It seasons the chocolate and makes the flavor even more dense. The sweetness from the Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder is just right, so there’s no need to add any extra sweetening ingredients.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with baking paper or rub it with plenty of butter
- Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir as the chocolate melts into the butter, remove from the heat and allow to cool until warm (otherwise we might be having scrambled eggs instead of brownies…)
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk until completely combined and smooth
- Add the ground almonds, Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder and salt and stir to combine thoroughly
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until just cooked but still soft and fudgy. However, if you prefer a firmer brownie, cook for a little longer! I cooked mine until they were crackly on top but still very soft to the touch
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend,
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
Mmmm….keto brownies. You may be a little outraged to see I have added mint flavor to these brownies. By all means, if you hate mint
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
I can’t rave enough about caprese salad, it’s simply divine. Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh, creamy buffalo mozzarella all layered up, finished with sea
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and