The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all together. For that, we use ground almonds. We add a little pinch of sea salt, because ALL chocolate recipes should include salt! It seasons the chocolate and makes the flavor even more dense. The sweetness from the Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder is just right, so there’s no need to add any extra sweetening ingredients.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with baking paper or rub it with plenty of butter
- Place the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir as the chocolate melts into the butter, remove from the heat and allow to cool until warm (otherwise we might be having scrambled eggs instead of brownies…)
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk until completely combined and smooth
- Add the ground almonds, Keto 22 Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein Powder and salt and stir to combine thoroughly
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until just cooked but still soft and fudgy. However, if you prefer a firmer brownie, cook for a little longer! I cooked mine until they were crackly on top but still very soft to the touch
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Only half a cup of blueberries is enough to give this smoothie color, flavor and antioxidant action. The almond butter is perfect for fats, texture
I can’t rave enough about caprese salad, it’s simply divine. Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh, creamy buffalo mozzarella all layered up, finished with sea
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
A smoothie for packing a punch of leafy green goodness, fiber and fat. Spinach and kale are great for getting a nutrient dosage early in
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in