Time for something a little sweet, a little fudgy, a little sticky, and a little salty…can you think of a better combo?! These peanut butter vanilla fudge balls are not exactly “health food”, but they’re completely keto-friendly with zero sugar, and only a small amount of carbs by way of peanut butter and ground nuts. Ideal for an after dinner treat or a little mid-afternoon nibble to tide you over until dinner time. Great as a christmas treat too! Make a batch of these for a keto buddy, wrap them in a pretty box and voila, a homemade edible gift.
How to make:
- Line a tray with baking paper, we’re not doing any baking but the baking paper keeps the balls from sticking to the tray when they’re chilling in the fridge
- Place the peanut butter and cream cheese into a large bowl and stir to thoroughly combine, it might take a little elbow grease! A sturdy wooden spoon is the best tool, or electric beaters
- Stir in the stevia and vanilla until combined
- Add the ground almonds, ground hazelnuts and a pinch of sea salt, stir to combine. Start off slowly so you don’t flick ground nuts everywhere, then once the majority of the dry ingredients have been incorporated, give it a good hard stir to make it super smooth and combined
- Have a taste of the mixture to see if there’s enough salt, if not, add a little pinch more
- Roll the mixture into 20 balls and set onto the lined tray, place into the fridge to set and harden for around four hours or overnight
- Pack into an airtight container and store in the fridge
- Enjoy with a cup of keto coffee and relax!