These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the go breakfast.
*Tip: Try adding chocolate chips to the recipe! We suggest Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips. They are all natural and sugar free. Keto for the win!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Grease cupcake pan as you wish (We use silicon liners to avoid this step).
- Mix dry ingredients (almond flour, salt, baking powder, swerve) until combined.
- Mix in wet ingredients (eggs, ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice).
- When the ingredients are well-combined, gently stir in blueberries.
- Distribute among your cupcake cups, remove any spills or they will burn.
- Bake at 350 for 17-25 minutes. Or until golden brown.
- Let cool, then enjoy!