While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in the form of lemon bars. These bars are gooey, super tangy, sticky and keto-friendly!
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking pan with baking paper (like a brownie pan or sheet pan, whatever you’ve got)
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, butter and first portion of erythritol and press into your prepared pan. Cook the base in the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- While the base is pre-cooking, make the filling: in a large bowl (just use the one you used for the base to save cleaning another bowl!) whisk together the eggs, cream, lemon juice, zest and erythritol until thoroughly combined
- Pour the lemon filling over the pre-cooked base and carefully place it back into the oven to bake for a further 30 minutes or until just set but with a little bit of wobble remaining
- Leave to cool fully before slicing and serving!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.