Mmmm….keto brownies. You may be a little outraged to see I have added mint flavor to these brownies. By all means, if you hate mint with your choc, leave it out! But I think it’s a great combo and a refreshing change for Easter. These brownies are rich, fudgy and incredibly satisfying.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with baking paper. Make sure the paper comes up the sides to create “handles” so you can easily lift the brownie out of the pan later
- Place the butter and chocolate into a glass bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, stir as the butter and chocolate melts together until smooth. Take off the heat and allow to cool until warm
- Add the vanilla, eggs and peppermint extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine
- Add the ground almonds, cocoa powder, erythritol and salt, stir to thoroughly combine
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until just set but still squidgy in the centre
- Leave to cool completely before lifting the brownie out of the pan and slicing into 12 pieces
- Serve alone or with whipped cream and a few fresh berries!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.