This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms to increase the nutrient density and add a new flavor and texture layer. It is similar to the puttanesca recipe above, in the sense that it contains tomatoes and black olives. But instead of zucchini we have tender, juicy chicken thighs.
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and bell peppers and stir as they soften and the onions become translucent
- Add the chicken and cook on both sides until brown
- Add the wine to the pot and use your wooden spoon to nudge any stuck bits from the bottom of the pan. Allow the wine to reduce for about 5 minutes
- Add the olives, tomato paste, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Place a lid partially over the saute pan, reduce the heat and allow the cacciatore to simmer away as the chicken cooks through
- Serve hot!
Note: a grating of parmesan cheese never goes astray!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Mmmm….keto brownies. You may be a little outraged to see I have added mint flavor to these brownies. By all means, if you hate mint
I can’t rave enough about caprese salad, it’s simply divine. Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh, creamy buffalo mozzarella all layered up, finished with sea
These keto Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Muffins taste excellent. They are the perfect treat for someone looking for a low-carb keto snack or a quick on the
Snuggling into a blanket with friends or a special loved one next to you, a lineup of movies and a carefree night ahead. How amazing
While Ceviche is arguably a Peruvian (and Ecuadorian) dish by origin, it celebrates so many flavors we associate with Mexican cuisine…and it’s incredibly delicious. In
Start your Cinco de Mayo celebration with a cold, thick, icy, frozen margarita slushy. This recipe is super sour and has a tiny dash of