This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms to increase the nutrient density and add a new flavor and texture layer. It is similar to the puttanesca recipe above, in the sense that it contains tomatoes and black olives. But instead of zucchini we have tender, juicy chicken thighs.
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and bell peppers and stir as they soften and the onions become translucent
- Add the chicken and cook on both sides until brown
- Add the wine to the pot and use your wooden spoon to nudge any stuck bits from the bottom of the pan. Allow the wine to reduce for about 5 minutes
- Add the olives, tomato paste, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Place a lid partially over the saute pan, reduce the heat and allow the cacciatore to simmer away as the chicken cooks through
- Serve hot!
Note: a grating of parmesan cheese never goes astray!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This dish is so incredibly simple and follows a much-loved, long-established culinary tradition of baking chicken and veggies all on one tray. This particular recipe
Thank god for cheesecake. The best aspect of it is the filling, and the filling happens to be completely full of fat and almost zero
Pumpkin pie is delicious, but I think that cheesecake is far tastier in all respects. This pumpkin cheesecake recipe doesn’t feature any base or crust,
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all