This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms to increase the nutrient density and add a new flavor and texture layer. It is similar to the puttanesca recipe above, in the sense that it contains tomatoes and black olives. But instead of zucchini we have tender, juicy chicken thighs.
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and bell peppers and stir as they soften and the onions become translucent
- Add the chicken and cook on both sides until brown
- Add the wine to the pot and use your wooden spoon to nudge any stuck bits from the bottom of the pan. Allow the wine to reduce for about 5 minutes
- Add the olives, tomato paste, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Place a lid partially over the saute pan, reduce the heat and allow the cacciatore to simmer away as the chicken cooks through
- Serve hot!
Note: a grating of parmesan cheese never goes astray!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in
The inspiration from this recipe comes from an incredible recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi. The original recipe contains chickpeas, which we cannot have, but I find
This pasta dish is made from zucchini noodles. Don’t turn and run! Your non-keto friends and family will love them because they’re doused in creamy
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Start your Cinco de Mayo celebration with a cold, thick, icy, frozen margarita slushy. This recipe is super sour and has a tiny dash of