This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms to increase the nutrient density and add a new flavor and texture layer. It is similar to the puttanesca recipe above, in the sense that it contains tomatoes and black olives. But instead of zucchini we have tender, juicy chicken thighs.
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and bell peppers and stir as they soften and the onions become translucent
- Add the chicken and cook on both sides until brown
- Add the wine to the pot and use your wooden spoon to nudge any stuck bits from the bottom of the pan. Allow the wine to reduce for about 5 minutes
- Add the olives, tomato paste, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Place a lid partially over the saute pan, reduce the heat and allow the cacciatore to simmer away as the chicken cooks through
- Serve hot!
Note: a grating of parmesan cheese never goes astray!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
For this incredible curry, you will need a store bought curry paste. It’s just so much easier than sourcing every ingredient you require to make
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
This pasta dish is made from zucchini noodles. Don’t turn and run! Your non-keto friends and family will love them because they’re doused in creamy
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Traditional stuffing is just delicious. But it’s also full of breadcrumbs. Never fear, you can make your own stuffing made with your own keto bread!