Before you throw your arms up in disgust, I know this is a completely non-Mexican dish in terms of authenticity. But I am shamelessly gimmicky when it comes to food sometimes, and I love to mix together my favorite cuisines…and this one is a hybrid of Pizza (Italy) and tacos or nachos (Mexican-American).
How to make:
- Line 2 baking trays or pizza stones with baking paper and preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine the blitzed cauliflower, eggs, cheese, paprika, chili, powder, salt and pepper
- Spread the cauliflower mixture onto your lined baking trays or stones into a circle shape and pop into the oven to pre-bake for 12 minutes
- While the cauliflower base is baking, prep the topping: drizzle the olive oil into a deep sauté pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the beef and allow to brown for a few minutes
- Add the garlic, onion, cumin, coriander, chili powder, tomato paste and tomatoes and stir to combine. Allow to simmer and reduce for about 10 minutes
- Take the pizza bases out of the oven and spread the beef and tomato mixture over them, leaving a little clear space at the edge of the bases to prevent overspill in the oven. Top with cheese and pop back into the oven for a further 10 minutes or until the base is golden and the cheese is bubbly
- To serve: scatter the pizzas with fresh cilantro and dollop the sour cream over the top. Have the avocado and limes on the side so your guests can add them as they please
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend,
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in
Only half a cup of blueberries is enough to give this smoothie color, flavor and antioxidant action. The almond butter is perfect for fats, texture
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms