You can definitely find meat on a stick at most music festivals, especially if it’s deliciously charred and served with a taste-bomb sauce and a scattering of fresh herbs. These skewers string together our tender chicken pieces, slathered with salty, spicy, creamy satay sauce.
How to make:
- Fire up your barbecue or place a griddle pan over a high heat on your stove
- Rub your chicken cubes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Thread your chicken onto your skewers, leaving a gap at the end so you can easily carry the skewer
- Place the chicken skewers onto the hot barbeque or griddle and cook on all sides until cooked in the middle and slightly charred on the outside
- Make the satay sauce: drizzle the oil onto a saucepan and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir as they soften. Add the peanut butter, peanuts, coconut cream, tamari, lime juice, chili, salt and pepper and stir as everything melts harmoniously together. Set aside
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use a pastry brush to paint the satay sauce onto the skewers so that each piece of chicken is generously coated
- Serve on a paper plate with a scattering of fresh cilantro
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Salads have suffered from a bad rap over the years, with people assuming they consist of a few measly leaves and a wedge or two
While Ceviche is arguably a Peruvian (and Ecuadorian) dish by origin, it celebrates so many flavors we associate with Mexican cuisine…and it’s incredibly delicious. In
Traditional stuffing is just delicious. But it’s also full of breadcrumbs. Never fear, you can make your own stuffing made with your own keto bread!
Fresh fish is something we could all stand to eat a little more of…(assuming you’re not already an avid fish eater…in which case, well done!).
These bowls are fantastic for breakfast or as a pre-run snack. The fat and protein from the yogurt will keep you full without adding too
Salmon is an incredibly nutritious fish with lots of healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied. Crispy lettuce encases hot, spicy grilled salmon, cucumber,