You can definitely find meat on a stick at most music festivals, especially if it’s deliciously charred and served with a taste-bomb sauce and a scattering of fresh herbs. These skewers string together our tender chicken pieces, slathered with salty, spicy, creamy satay sauce.
How to make:
- Fire up your barbecue or place a griddle pan over a high heat on your stove
- Rub your chicken cubes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Thread your chicken onto your skewers, leaving a gap at the end so you can easily carry the skewer
- Place the chicken skewers onto the hot barbeque or griddle and cook on all sides until cooked in the middle and slightly charred on the outside
- Make the satay sauce: drizzle the oil onto a saucepan and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir as they soften. Add the peanut butter, peanuts, coconut cream, tamari, lime juice, chili, salt and pepper and stir as everything melts harmoniously together. Set aside
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use a pastry brush to paint the satay sauce onto the skewers so that each piece of chicken is generously coated
- Serve on a paper plate with a scattering of fresh cilantro
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
While Ceviche is arguably a Peruvian (and Ecuadorian) dish by origin, it celebrates so many flavors we associate with Mexican cuisine…and it’s incredibly delicious. In
When bell peppers are baked in the oven they become so gloriously soft and yielding. They’re even better when filled with amazing things like beef,
This dish is so incredibly simple and follows a much-loved, long-established culinary tradition of baking chicken and veggies all on one tray. This particular recipe
Bowls filled to the brim with bright, colorful, nutritious foods, (often raw and fresh) are a music festival staple (fancier festivals, that is). They’re almost
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
Salads have suffered from a bad rap over the years, with people assuming they consist of a few measly leaves and a wedge or two