You can definitely find meat on a stick at most music festivals, especially if it’s deliciously charred and served with a taste-bomb sauce and a scattering of fresh herbs. These skewers string together our tender chicken pieces, slathered with salty, spicy, creamy satay sauce.
How to make:
- Fire up your barbecue or place a griddle pan over a high heat on your stove
- Rub your chicken cubes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Thread your chicken onto your skewers, leaving a gap at the end so you can easily carry the skewer
- Place the chicken skewers onto the hot barbeque or griddle and cook on all sides until cooked in the middle and slightly charred on the outside
- Make the satay sauce: drizzle the oil onto a saucepan and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir as they soften. Add the peanut butter, peanuts, coconut cream, tamari, lime juice, chili, salt and pepper and stir as everything melts harmoniously together. Set aside
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use a pastry brush to paint the satay sauce onto the skewers so that each piece of chicken is generously coated
- Serve on a paper plate with a scattering of fresh cilantro
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
While lemon is basically the opposite of chocolate in every way, it still deserves a spot on the Easter menu, especially if it comes in
I absolutely LOVE Easter. It’s more relaxed than Christmas and has the most delicious treats associated with it. We can’t have hot cross buns or
I’m sure there are many people who would absolutely balk at the idea of replacing potatoes with Brussels sprouts. But seriously, they are such an
A light meal before a run or as a post-run snack is important, especially if it’s one you can simply pick up and eat with
Traditional stuffing is just delicious. But it’s also full of breadcrumbs. Never fear, you can make your own stuffing made with your own keto bread!
A cold, velvety smoothie really hits the spot after a run when you’re not ready for a full meal but need something to refill the