If you’ve got a cast iron skillet or pan, definitely bring it out for this chicken fajita recipe! Getting a good old char on your chicken and peppers really brings out the best flavor, especially when contrasted with creamy, cool sour cream and avocado. You won’t miss the tortillas as this dish is more than tasty and filling enough without em!
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil onto a skillet or frying pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the chicken and toss as it cooks for a few minutes, it doesn’t need to be cooked through, but just starting to become opaque
- Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers, chili pepper, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Keep tossing the chicken and veggies as they cook and become a little charred. The chicken should be cooked through and the onion and bell peppers soft
- Pile onto a serving platter and place your chopped avo, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, sour cream and limes on a separate plate or in little bowls so you and your guests can make your own custom fajita plates
More Cinco De Mayo Recipes!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
It’s hard to believe a shake can taste so good and still be healthy at the same time. This smoothie consists of three basic ingredients ingredients. Chocolate
This is more of an ice-based drink than a smoothie as it doesn’t have a creamy base. This is a drink to turn to when
This is one of my favorite kinds of cocktails…fresh, light, subtle and thirst quenching. Perfect to serve in Summer months, with fresh strawberries and cooling
For this incredible curry, you will need a store bought curry paste. It’s just so much easier than sourcing every ingredient you require to make
I absolutely LOVE Easter. It’s more relaxed than Christmas and has the most delicious treats associated with it. We can’t have hot cross buns or
Time for something a little sweet, a little fudgy, a little sticky, and a little salty…can you think of a better combo?! These peanut butter