Every Easter table needs a hot, cheesy bake. We can’t have a pasta bake or potato bake, but we can have something even better…Brussels sprouts and bacon! We top everything off with three cheeses. We can indulge, it’s Easter.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and have a casserole dish ready and waiting
- Place a saute pan over a medium-high heat and add the olive oil
- Add the bacon and stir as it sizzles and starts to become crispy
- Add the garlic and Brussels sprouts to the pan and stir to coat in olive oil and bacon fat. The sprouts should become slightly golden on the outside and just beginning to soften, but they should still be slightly crunchy
- Tip the bacon and sprouts into your casserole dish and sprinkle all of the cheeses over top
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the sprouts are tender
- Serve hot!
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.