We’ve gotta have something super trendy and “wow factor” worthy on this list. I refuse to buy into the rainbow food or crazy milkshake trend, but charcoal ice cream I can get on board with. You do need activated charcoal powder for this recipe, but it’s a good ingredient to have on hand anyway, as it’s great for supporting the gut.
How to make:
- Have a freezer-safe airtight container standing by
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, erythritol, charcoal and egg yolks and vanilla extract until smooth, set aside
- Pour the cream into a heatproof bowl
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of hot water and place over a low-medium heat
- Allow the cream to become hot but not boiling
- Pour about a third of the hot cream into the egg mixture and whisk as you pour
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the rest of the hot cream and place the bowl back over the heat so that all of the ingredients are combined and heating together
- Keep whisking as the mixture slightly thickens
- Pour the mixture into your prepared freezer-safe container and leave to cool until warm
- Place a lid over the container and pop it into the fridge
- Every hour, give the ice cream a good, hard stir so that it freezes to a soft and creamy texture as opposed to a hard, icy texture.
WANT MORE GREAT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOU INBOX!?
Signup For the Keto 22 Newsletter!
Keto 22 Multi Collagen Protein Powder
Perfect for smoothies, shakes, and recipes!
Snuggling into a blanket with friends or a special loved one next to you, a lineup of movies and a carefree night ahead. How amazing
These keto dinner rolls are inspired by this fantastic recipe by Hey Keto Mama, with a few tweaks here and there. I find that buttery
Now take your butter coffee to the next level! With the addition of our Chocolate Multi Collagen Protein with MCT Oil Powder. It’s hard to
Chicken and mushroom pie has that amazing culinary ability to comfort and nourish you no matter how you’re feeling. In this recipe, the filling is
For many states, Winter is in full swing and it’s an intense one. If you can, stay indoors and treat yourself to a hot dish.
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and