This stew is slow cooked to really bring out the rich flavors of the meat, the wine, the herbs and the mushrooms. The earthy flavor and steaming heat is so comforting and nourishing on a cold night.
How to make:
- Drizzle the olive oil into a saute pan and place over a medium-high heat
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and stir as the onion softens
- Toss the beef in a bowl with the arrowroot flour to coat
- Add the beef to the saute pan and stir as it becomes brown and mingles with the onion
- Transfer everything (the beef, onions, garlic, arrowroot) into your slow cooker and add the mushrooms, tomatoes, stock, wine, soy sauce, bay leaf, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Pop the lid onto the slow cooker and cook for 8 hours on low
- Serve with cauliflower mash and a drizzle of olive oil!
Signup for more recipes and articles from KETO 22
This cocktail is thick, creamy, icy and tropical. It’s kind of like a dessert and a cocktail in one, due to the rich cream and
This recipe can be enjoyed for dessert or breakfast! It’s my take on the classic flavors tiramisu, made with chia seeds and Keto 22 Multi
The amazing thing about brownies is that all they really require is eggs, chocolate (and/or cocoa), fat (butter!) and something dry to bind it all
This is one of the tastiest chicken dishes of all, and it’s naturally keto friendly! It’s sharp, salty and very comforting. This recipe contains mushrooms
Pasta puttanesca is a briny, salty, uber-flavorsome pasta dish which “ladies of the night” used to make using the non-perishable food they had in their
Ever wandered the streets of an Italian city with a gelato in hand? Glorious. You can recreate that thrill at home, and without busting ketosis.